Bus Conductor Job in GC University Faisalabad, HTV Driver
STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE
GC University, Faisalabad.
Applications are invited for the following temporary (likely to become permanent) positions at GC University, Faisalabad, from Pakistani Nationals, with given pay scale plus usual allowances as permissible under the rules of the GC University Faisalabad. The candidates must meet the qualifications f experience as detailed below:-
Sr No. Nomenclature of the post Qualification /Experience Age Limit (years) No. of Positions
I HTV Driver (BPS-08) (a) Matric/Literate (b) A valid H.T.V. License for Bus Driver. (c) 5 years experience. 30-50 02
2 Bus Conductor (BPS-01) Literate 18-25 01
1. An amount of fo. 1000/- for HTV Driver (BPS-08) and Rs. 500 /- for Bus Conductor (BPS- 01) should be deposited online Account No. 1297-4, Bank of the Punjab, GCU, Faisalabad Branch. Original receipt must be attached with the application form as proof of payment.
2. Applications on plain paper must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs.
3. Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. The institution reserves the nght:
> Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the posts advertised.
> To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds
5. The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
6. Complete applications must reach in the Recruitment Cell, GC University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 13-04-2015
> Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
> The institution is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message.
> No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.
> Institution reserves the rights to decrease or enhance the seats
> Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
I PL-3821 ^ University, Faisalabad