D.M.O Job, Islamabad Statistics Division Job, Assistant, Stenotypist, UDC
Note: The following age relaxation in upper age limit is allowed to the candidates only in one category as specified below:
S.# Cantegory of Candidates Age Relaxation Admissible
1. a. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas for all posts under the Federal Government b. Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government. 3 Years
2. Released or retired Officers/ personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan 15 years or the number of Years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan. Which ever is less.
3. Government Servant and contract employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications. 10 years, upto the age of 55 years.
4. Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below. 10 years
5. Widow, Son or Daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service.