Financial Management Specialist Job, Lahore Health Department Job
SPECIALIST: POSITION AVAILABLE
POLICY & STRATEGIC PLANNING UNIT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB, HEALTH DEPARTMENT
120-B, New Muslim Town, Lahore. Ph: 042-99231356, Fax No: 042-99231359
Policy & Strategic Planning Unit, Department of Health Government of the Punjab, invites eligible individual, “Consultant” as Financial Management Specialist (FMs) for managing the financial management matters for implementation of the Punjab Health Sector Strategy. Department of Health, Government of Punjab will finance these consultant services from the technical assistance funds provided by the International Development Association (IDA)/ World Bank for Punjab Heath Sector, Reforms Project. Consultant will be select in accordance with the World Bank criteria for selection of individual Consultant. Qualification & Experience
• Professional Accountant (CA/ACCA/ACMA) or Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounting.
• 10 Years’ experience in financial management, audit or accounts.
• Experience of public sector and donor funded projects is highlydesirable.
• Candidates with experience of implementing PFM reforms will be preferred.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
• Excellent IT and report writing skills.
Salary and Benefits
• Market competitive salary (lump-sum with no other benefits) based on qualification and experience will be offered.
• Appointment will initially be for 1 year extendable for the life
of the project based on satisfactory performance. Last Date to Apply 29-12-2014 Applications will be send on the following address: Deputy Director (Admn), Policy & Strategic Planning Unit, 120 B, New Muslim Town, Lahore.