Hiring of Services of Testing Agency Job, Higher Education Commission HEC Job 2015
Higher Education Commission (HEC) intends to engage the services of testing and assessment firm/agency/body to design and conduct standardized aptitude tests for students and professionals of various background. The aim of these tests is to maintain national standards and assessment of research aptitude for admission in HEIs and award of HEC scholarships or any other purpose to assess and rank the individual knowledge and capacity.
General Requirements and Eligibility Criteria:
1. Name of the firm/agency/body with location of its offices and their contact details.
2. Minimum three years experience to conduct such assessment test at a larger scale.
3. Prior experience of offering test/examination services to competitive and renowned public and private sector universities/institutes/organizations/departments (attach list with proposal).
4. Demonstrate capacity to undertake paper-based as well as computer-based tests of general/specific assessment campaigns across the country.
5. Demonstrate the strong management system of test development, administration and assessment.
6. The firm shall have a legal status recognized for local firm. Must have a valid NTN and in case of Private/Non-Government Organization should be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). Attach copies of valid certificates.
7. Must attach an affidavit to the effect of good track record and that it has not been blacklisted by any organization at any stage.
8. Details of the company profile, (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.), proof of scholastic capacity, mechanism for test development, its evaluation and up-gradation should also be attached.
9. Financial soundness certificate, Bank statement for the last 12 months and last three years certified audit reports should be attached.
10. Should demonstrate availability of adequate logistical structure with adequate staffing and arrangements to mobilize professional resources. Should have adequate financial and physical resources. The firm should ideally have some logistic base in federal and provincial capitals.
Interested firms well-acquainted with above areas and qualified to meet the eligibility criteria are invited to submit their Expressions of Interest (Eol) in two sealed envelopes (one marked original and one marked copy) by indicating that they are qualified to perform the above services with details of their profile alongwith evidences to HEC not later than January 9,2015, till 1600 hrs.
A consulting firm will be selected in accordance with PPRA, Procurement of Consultancy Services Rules 2010.
HEC reserves the right to reject any or all Eols and cancel the process in the light of PPRA rules. Decision of HEC shall be final and cannot be challenged. Eol and detailed Terms of Reference can be seen on HEC website at www.hec.oov.pk and PPRA website at www.ppra.org.pk
Engr. Saleemullah Sohoo Director (Academics-ll) Higher Education Commission, Sector H-8, Islamabad Phone: 051-90402104, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org