Hostel Warden Female Job, Rehman Medical Institute RMI Job, Registrars, Email, System Adminstrator, Software Engineer
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having requisite qualification and experience for appointment against the positions.
REGISTRARS IN FOLLOWING SPECIALTIES: PAEDIATRICS / GENERAL SURGERY / GENERAL MEDICINE
1. MBBS or Equivalent from PMDC recognized institute. recognized Medical Institution by PMDC in relevant
2. Having valid PMDC registration. specialty.
3. 4 year TMO ship completion certificate from PGMI in 4. For Foreign Graduate, they should be registered with relevant specialty or MCPS with two year service in CPSR
relevant specialty in PMDC recognized health institution 5. Double Jobber will not be entertained, or 4 years service in Government Hospital OR
E-MAIL I SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
1. MCS/MIT/BCS/BIT/MSc. Computers Science or equivalent.
2. 1-2 years of experience in Microsoft Exchange & Microsoft Lync, handling enterprise email servers.
3. Certifications in MCSE, Certification in Microsoft Exchange will be preferred.
4. Knowledge of other Microsoft Technologies & Visualization will be a plus.
1. DAE (Electronics) / FA /FSc /Matric.
2. Hand on experience & knowledge of Amplifiers, Mixers.
PA System. Microphones. 3. Able to work on Computer & MS Office.
1. MCS/MIT/BCS/BIT/MSc. Computers Sc. or equivalent
2. Strong problem solving and learning abilities in addition to basic programming language knowledge.
1. BCS or MCS from a recognized university.
2. 2 to 3 years of work experience in Oracle Developer lOg / I Ig (Forms and Reports) is required.
3. Experience in multiple software languages.
4. Experience in industry standards and best practice in software architecture
3. Oracle Certified Professional in developer track will be preferred.
DBA – Data Base / Application server Administrator (Oracle and SQL Server)
Services of an Oracle DBA having a minimum of 2 years of 3. experience in a production environment, administering
I Og/11 g Databases on Windows 2012 R2 environment are 4.
1. BCS/MCS. 6.
2. OCP in DBA track.
Have experience in database and application level performance tuning using Oracle and SQL Server. Backup and disaster recovery procedures. Oracle Application Server I Og. Database and application level troubleshooting.
HOSTEL WARDEN – FEMALE
1. Minimum qualification B.A
2. Two years of experience, hostel experience will be preferred.
Attractive salary package, an excellent working environment and opportunities to extend learning and experience.
Apply via mail or email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Thursday 25th December 2014. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
5/B-2 Phase-5 Hayatabad Peshawar Pakistan
Tel: +92-91 -5838000 (Ext. 1171) | Fax: +92-91 -5838333
Jobs Query 92-91-5838171