Medical Officer Cardiac Surgery Anesthesia Job in Punjab Institute of Cardiology Lahore
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER (BS-I7) CARDIAC SURGERY / ANESTHESIA
Applications arc invited from eligible candidates for the post ofMcdical Officer (IJS-17) Cardiac Surgery / Anesthesia on Contract Basis for a period of one year against the posts created by Board of Management, Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore till 18-12-2014 and interview will be held on 06-01-2015.
Sr. No Name of Post Qualification / Experience No. of Post Age of Recruitment
1 Medical Officer (BS-17) Cardiac Surgery / Anesthesia 1. MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized by the Pakistan Mcdical & Dental Council. 2. One year House Job. 3. Expcricncc in Cardiac Surgery / Anesthesia will be preferred 06 22 35
TERMS AND CONP1TIONS:-
1. Candidates must be domiciled in any District of Punjab, attested copies of educational qualifications, four professional detailed marks sheets, PMDC Registration, experience certificates, two latest passport size photographs. Domicile and National ID Card, self addressed postal envelop must be attached with application.
2. The Employees of Government / Semi Government / Autonomous Bodies should apply through their respective departments.
3. Recruitment will be made according to the prevalent policy of the Government of the Punjab.
4. If a large number of applications are received for the posts, short listing will be made on the basis of Academic Qualifications.
5. The Candidates arc advised to bring their original ccrtificatcs/ documents at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be given for interview.
7. The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any intimation.
Dr. Ubaida Nighat
Medical Superintendent Punjab Institute of Cardiology,