IS Operations Development Job, MOL Pakistan Oil & Gas Company Job, Chief IT
To supervise and provide technical leadership for IS operational and development activities, Information security & Service Desk. Execution of IS regulations, policies and procedures, also to assist IS management for operational and financial planning. QUALIFICATION: Bachelors in Com puter Sciences or Above
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 7 years of post-degree professional experience including at least 5 years at managerial or similar supervisory position in IT
operations/development in a mid to large size reputable company. Experience of supervising multiple IT disciplines i.e. Networks, Systems, ERP (operations &
development), software development, technical support, networks, databases, systems architecture, service desk management etc
REQUIRED SKILLS: Effective team leader skills for IT operations and development, Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
Operational & development planning and Processes Development expertise. In-depth knowledge of MS Windows platforms, Networks, CISCO, ORACLE and
MS SQLdatabases, ERP applications
1. Responsible to develop, execute and control strategies for all IT operations and supervise efficient working of all IT staff and ensure compliance to all deadlines and provide upgrade to all systems as per requirement.
2. Responsible for availibility of IS services as per defined service level.
3. Ensuring the license & copyright complaince of software’s and transparency in IS operations.
4. Supervise and control the technical plans and use of appropriate implementation technology solutions to achieve targeted results.
5. Supervise and control the preparation of Disaster Recovery plans, approval, implementation and periodic testing in line with the business continuity plans.
6. Supervise and control preparation, implementation of maintenance plans, efficient maintenance and ensure compliance to all disaster recovery plans.
7. Supervise testing of application upgrades and new implementations and ensure complaince to envirnment and defined standards.
8. Supervise, collaborate audits on IT/IS operations by coordinating with external and internal teams.