Project Director Job, Sui Southern Gas Company Ltd Job
PROJECT DIRECTOR (LIQUEFIED GASES)
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, a leading Public Sector Utility Company in Pakistan, listed on the Country’s Stock Exchanges, is engaged in the Transmission, Distribution and Sale of Natural Gas in the provinces of Sindh and Balochistan. The Company has an annual turnover of more than Rs. 153 billion with a customer base of around 2.5 million. The Company is at the forefront of adopting technology with leading edge ERP applications, customer information systems, GIS, HRMS, etc.
The Company is looking to fill a senior position with a qualified, experienced and dynamic professional to head its Liquefied Gases (LNG /LPG) Division. Following are the mandatory pre-requisites for the candidates.
Qualification : Minimum an Engineering Graduate, Masters Degree will be preferred.
Experience : 25 years’ post-qualification.
Age : 55 to 62 years.
• Responsible for implementation from concept to commissioning of LNG/LPG projects and terminal development.
• Assessing international Liquefied Gases trade and commercial market trends.
• Dealing with regulatory authority and stakeholders.
• Supervision of offloading facility, handling and operation, designing of piping and ancillary equipment.
• Negotiating Gas sales and purchase agreements for both LNG and LPG.
The position carries excellent salary and benefits package
Candidates meeting the above criterion, having updated knowledge of Liquefied Gases and excellent leadership capabilities, are encouraged to apply latest by December 31, 2014. Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position applied for in subject line.
Strict confidentiality is maintained at ail times
SSGC provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all.