Senior Web Developer Job, Karachi Institute of Business Administration IBA Job
Business Administration Karachi
leadcntup and Ideas far Tomorrow
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi, South Asia’s premier business school is seeking a creative energetic and result-oriented individual for the position of Senior Web Developer. The successful incumbent would be responsible for webapplication developments, testing and updating of existing applications.
• BS in Computer Sciences from HEC recognized university/institute
• At least 2 to 3 years of experience in the similar capacity. PeopleSoft & SAKAI Report Development experience would be an added advantage
• Hands on experience of using Oracle 11G on Windows Server Platform and an understanding of Object Oriented programming methods are essential
• Incumbent must also be capable to develop applications utilizing DTS Packages and Stored Procedures. Mention the LIVE web based application links in your resume
• Well versed with RDBMS, SQL, ASP Dot Net and PHP
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with exposure to formal application documentation is essential
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should fill-in an Online Pre-employment Application Form (Non-Teaching Positions) available on the IBAwebsite www.iba.edu.pk, and send their CVs along with a recent passport size photograph (mentioning position title in the subject line) at firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by December 15, 2013.
Head of Human Resources
Institute of Business Administration (IBA) University Road, Karachi Ph: 111-422-422; Email: email@example.com