360 Internet Security is a lightweight, easy-to-use antivirus solution that ensures your PC is free from trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other malicious threats.
360 Internet Security utilizes a triple antivirus engine to keep your system away from the latest threats. By combining the power of the 360 checksum based cloud engine, machine learning cloud QVM engine, and award winning BitDefender local engine; 360 pushes antivirus to an unprecedented level.
360 Internet Security works proactively to alert you when suspicious programs try to access critical system resources like system settings and registries, startup programs, and system directories. Secure browsing and privacy protection are vital. 360 Internet Security keeps you away from phishing sites, blocks malicious downloads, and stops unauthorized keylogger and webcam access programs from stealing your personal information.
Key Features of 360 Internet Security:
- Detect & block viruses
- Secure shopping, banking & social networking
- Download and run risky programs safely
- Block phishing websites & malicious URLs
- Secure identity & personal data
- Facebook & e-mail support
- Sandbox — Programs running in sandbox are isolated from the system to improve security.
- Trace cleaner — It will clear traces left by web browsing, documents and playing media.
- Supports Windows 8.1
360 Internet Security is certified by accredited third-party test agencies including Virus Bulletin, West Coast Labs, AV-Comparatives, AV-TEST, OPSWAT, and ICSA Labs.
Download: 360 Internet Security 188.8.131.5200 Beta | 31.3 MB (Freeware)
View: 360 Internet Security 2013 Homepage
Related Posts via Categories