BullZip PDF Printer is a virtual printer driver that enables you to convert any printable document or image to PDF format. The Bullzip PDF Printer works by creating a virtual printer in the operating systems that prints to PDF files instead of paper. This practically allows any application to create PDF files from the print menu. Once installed, BullZip PDF Printer appears as a printer option in your printing properties. If you want to use BullZip PDF Printer as your default printer right-click on it and select it as your default printer. This program is FREEWARE with limitations, which means that it is FREE for personal and commercial use up to 10 users.
BullZip PDF Printer Features:
- Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/XP x64/2003/2003 x64/Vista/Vista x64/2008/Windows 7.
- Supports 64-bit operating systems.
- Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
- Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
- Control output and prompts programmatically.
- Setup can run unattended.
- Graphical user interface.
- Password protect PDF documents.
- 128/40 bit encryption.
- Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
- Set document properties.
- Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
- Superimpose/background documents.
- Appending/prepending documents.
- User interface control.
- Command line interface to all settings.
- COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame
- Support for Windows Terminal Server
- Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.
What’s new in this version:
- Toolbar removed from free version.
- Improved color support in PDF/A-1b documents.
- New setting to change the ICC profile for smaller PDF/A-1b documents.
- Option dialog now supports FTP, and SFTP uploads.
- Option dialog now supports running programs on success and error.
- Option dialog now supports running program after processing a print job.
- Default RunOnSuccessMode, RunOnErrorMode, and AfterprintProgramMode changed from Hide to Normal.
- New API method to print PDF documents to a specific Windows printer.
- New support for AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption of PDF documents.
- New setting to control confirmations of folder creation.
- Advanced option dialog with buttons to edit global.ini, print a test page, and more.
- New options dialog tabs for file upload, running programs, and signing with digital certificates.
- Supported Ghostscript version is now 9.10 or later.
- Supported PDF Power Tool version is now 220.127.116.11 or later.
- Improved Unicode support.
- Belarusian translation added.
Download: Bullzip PDF Printer 10.2.0.2141 | 7.8 MB (Freeware)
Related Posts via Categories