The Comodo Dragon has taken the latest Chromium technology and beefed it up in the one way necessary to make it the optimum Browser to use on today’s malware plagued Internet – Superior Security and Privacy. Comodo Dragon not only gives you the complete compliment of features offered by Chromium, it also gives you Comodo’s unsurpassed security and privacy features. Comodo Dragon Security has privacy enhancements that surpass those in Chromium’s technology, has Domain Validation technology that identifies and segregates superior SSL certificates from inferior ones, stops cookies and other Web spies, and prevents all Browser download tracking to ensure your privacy.
What’s the difference between Google Chrome and Comodo Dragon?
The Dragon encompasses all of the best features of Chrome. It includes an important feature every user needs to use the Internet in total safety today – Strong security and privacy.
What makes Comodo Dragon better?
Chromium technology was engineered to offer Web users an Internet Browser that surpassed Firefox, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer. Especially when it comes to functional speed, stability and convenience. Comodo Dragon includes stronger security features.
What’s new in this version:
- New PrivDog version 220.127.116.11
- Import bookmarks and settings from Google Chrome doesn’t work.
- Dragon menu button and incognito icon are overlapped
- Digital signature not recognized during update
- Dragon crashes when importing data from a running Firefox browser
- The Drag&Drop web search service defaults to google.ro
- Button cannot be clicked because of the Drag&Drop initial pop-up message
- Drag&Drop dropboxes overlap the page content when printing to PDF
- The Drag&Drop initial pop-up message is displayed differently on some pages
Download: Comodo Dragon 31.1 | 46.9 MB (Freeware)
Screenshot: 1 | 2
View: Homepage | Release notes
Related Posts via Categories