Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler’s drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
Defraggler is made by Piriform, the company that also brought you CCleaner and Recuva, so is completely free!
Defraggler main features:
- Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag
- Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation
- Defragment while you sleep – and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly
- Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
- Boot time defrag of system files
- Supports 37 major languages
What’s new in this version:
- Added New Statistics tab.
- Added Intel, Plextor, Micron and OCZ SSD optimization.
- Added progress information to tray tooltip.
- Improved time remaining calculation.
- Enhanced Freespace Defrag procedure.
- Improved memory usage.
- Optimized benchmarking algorithm.
- Added Indonesian translation.
- Minor GUI improvements and bug fixes.
Download: Defraggler 2.17.898 | 4.1 MB (Freeware)
Download: Defraggler portable | 4.5 MB
View: Screenshots | Defraggler Website
Related Posts via Categories