Hadouken is a lightweight BitTorrent client for Windows written in C# and designed to run as a Windows Service. It has plugin support and is managed completely through a web UI. It is managed through a web interface which is based on the excellent uTorrent Web UI. Designed for power users, Hadouken has native plugin support and can be customized to do almost anything from sending emails on various events to unpacking files, move them around, mount images, poll RSS feeds etc.
- Self-hosted web management interface.
- Extremely powerful plugin API.
- HTTP API for remote management.
- Comes bundled with a bunch of useful plugins.
- Management site. From the built-in management website you can control your Hadouken instance.
- Install, upgrade and uninstall plugins directly while Hadouken is running.
- Browse the online plugin repository and install plugins from within the management interface.
- Stability fixes. Hadouken is running more stable than ever thanks to the plugin isolation.
- Plugin isolation. All plugins run in their own AppDomain. You could see these as lightweight processes but without much of the overhead. This separation leads to such things as the ability to upgrade and uninstall plugins while Hadouken is running.
- Plugin API. Hadouken comes with a super sweet plugin API enabling developers to easily create Hadouken plugins. It is open for everyone and to get started, see Creating plugins in the wiki.
Download: Hadouken 2.0.2 | 2.9 MB (Open Source)
View: Home page | Install & Configure | Release History
Related Posts via Categories