Sometimes, we find ourselves in a situation where we need to make an urgent call or send a message, but we don’t have enough balance in our mobile account. This is where advance balance comes in. Advance balance allows users to get a loan from their mobile network provider, which they can pay back later when they recharge their account.
In this article, we will guide you on how to get advance balance from all mobile networks in Pakistan with USSD codes and taxes.
How to Get Advance Balance from Mobile Networks in Pakistan
Below is a table outlining the USSD codes and taxes for getting advance balance from all mobile networks in Pakistan:
|Mobile Network||USSD Code||Tax|
|Jazz||*112#||Rs. 4.60 (including tax)|
|Zong||*911#||Rs. 3.50 (including tax)|
|Telenor||*0#||Rs. 1.50 (including tax)|
|Ufone||*456#||Rs. 4.40 (including tax)|
To get advance balance from your mobile network provider, simply dial the USSD code associated with your provider and follow the prompts. Please note that taxes are applicable on top of the advance balance amount, and will be deducted from your next recharge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How much advance balance can I get from my mobile network provider?
- The amount of advance balance you can get varies depending on your mobile network provider. Please check with your provider for more information.
- Can I get advance balance if I am on a postpaid plan?
- No, advance balance is only available for prepaid customers.
- How do I pay back the advance balance amount?
- The advance balance amount will be automatically deducted from your next recharge.
Getting advance balance from your mobile network provider is a convenient way to stay connected when you’re running low on balance. By using the USSD codes provided by your provider, you can easily get the advance balance you need and pay it back later when you recharge your account. We hope this guide has been helpful in showing you how to get advance balance from all mobile networks in Pakistan.