HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It’s targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer’s hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What’s new in this version:
- Fixed reporting of drive warning on some SSDs.
- Added NVIDIA Tesla K40m, K40st, K40s.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 8-series mainboards.
- Fixed Intel CPU sensor on Haswell-U/Y.
- Improved recognition of CHiL CHL8318/CHL8266 on GPU.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI NF750-G55.
- Fixed reporting of sensor values on AMD GPUs after ULPS/powerdown restart.
- Fixed enumeration of later AMD DGPUs disabled by PowerXpress.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS VI.
- Added monitoring of TSOD on SNB/IVB/HSW/BDW-E/EN/EP/EX.
- Fixed font size selection for LG LCD.
- Fixed reporting of GPU clock/VID on Haswell GT1.5 SKUs.
- Added option to lock sensor order (enabled by default). If sensor order was changed in the past, this option needs to be disabled first.
- Added support of ITE IT8620E HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE A88X series.
Download: HWiNFO32 v4.32 | HWiNFO64 v4.32 | 2.3 MB (Freeware)
Screenshots: >> Click Here <<
View: HWiNFO32 Website
Related Posts via Categories