iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it’s an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
What’s new in this version:
- OS X – This update fixes a problem that may cause iTunes to quit unexpectedly when a device is connected and improves compatibility with iBooks for Mac on OS X Mavericks.
- Windows – This update resolves an issue with typing Japanese text in the iTunes Store and fixes a problem that may cause iTunes to quit unexpectedly when a device is connected.
Download: iTunes 11.1.5 32-bit | iTunes 11.1.5 64-bit |~140 MB (Freeware)
View: Apple iTunes Website | Source
Related Posts via Categories