Junior Clerk Job, Gujranwala BISE Job, Data Entry Operator
BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE & SECONDARY EDUCATION. GUJRANWALA
No.5070-Admin Dated 15-07-2015
ADVERTISEMENT FOR SITUATIONS VACANT (ONLY FOR DISABLED PERSONSl
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Gujranwala invites applications from the disabled persons on the basis of five years contract as well as the prevalent contract policy of Government of the Punjab. Educational qualificat ion and other conditions are given against each post.
B.Sc/B.A with subject of computer scicnce or equivalent with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer, key depression of IOOOO’hrs
OR F.Sc/F.A 2nd division or equivalent with typing speed of 50 wpm on computer, key depression of 10000/hrs and knowledge and skill of MS Office, Word Processing, Spread Sheet Development and composing cLc with one year cxpcricncc.
Preference will be given to those who have oneyear Post Graduate Intermediate diploma or degree in Computer Science.
Matriculation having at least 2nd Division with typing speed of 40 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Urdu alongwith having knowledge and skill of MS Office Middle Pass with two years experience of book binding Literate
Literate and having knowledge of Job. Ex-military men will be preferred Having knowledge of the job
TERMS & common
1. Only online applications available on the website of board www.bisegrw.com will be acceptable and hard copy along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and two recent passport size photographs must reach this board by registered post/courier sen-ice within stipulated date.
2. Attach a disability certificate issued by the board designated by the government with the application.
3. The applicants must have the domicile of Punjab province.
4. Incomplete applications will not be acceptable.
5. The employees of govemmcnt/semi-govcmmcnt departments must dispatch tlirough their department an application along with a No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by their Appointing Authority indicating that the authority will have not objection in relieving them if they arc selected.
6. The authority reserves the right to incrcasc/dccrcasc the number of the advertised posts or halt and cancel appointment against any advertised post sans assigning any reason.
7. According to the notification of the Punjab Government there shall be a five years relaxation in the upper age limit. However, there will be a further relaxation of three years in the upper age limit for women.
8. Age will be determined from the last date of submitting applications.
9. The applicant will have to submit a separate application for each post. The name of post must be written clearly on the envelope.
10. The applications received before the date of publication of advertisement in the newspaper or after due date will not be acceptable.
11. The applicants bring original educational certificates., domicile, experience certificate. Hifz-i-Quran certificate (hafiz Quran candidates) and CNIC etc at the time of test;’interview.
12. As per the rules the retired army-men will be given relaxation in age.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
14. Applications complete in all respect must reach undersigned by 06-08-2015.
15. Test/interview for all the posts will be held at 9:00 am on 17-08-2015 at the Board’s campus, for this no separate call letter shall be issued.
(Dr. Muhammad Jawad Haider Sherazi)