Sr Mining Geologist Job in Federal Public Service Commission FPSC, Valuation Officers
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
AGA KHAN ROAD, F-5/1, ISLAMABAD.
UAN: 051-111-000-248, Website: www.fpsc.gov.pk
Consolidated Advertisement No. 7/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the website for details as mentioned in the General Instructions and apply online upto 27th July, 2015 for the post(s) they qualify.
90. Case No.F.4-82/2015-R. (7/2015). TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN APPRAISING/ VALUATION OFFICERS
(BS-16). PERMANENT. REVENUE DIVISION. FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: (i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects or B.Sc. Engineering in any speciality, (ii) Computer literacy up to the level of MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Merit= Seventeen, Punjab= One Hundred and Thirteen (Open merit=Ninety Six, Women quota= Eleven and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota = Six), Sindh(Rural) = Twenty Six (Open merit=Twenty Two, Women quota = Three and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota = 0ne), Sindh(Urban)=Seventeen (Open merit= Fourteen, Women quota=Two and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=One), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Twenty Six (Open merit=Twenty Two, Women quota= Three and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota = 0ne), Balochistan=Fourteen (Open merit=Twelve, Women quota=One and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One), GBFATA = Nine (Open merit=Eight and Women quota=One) and AJK=Five (Open merit=Four and Women quota=0ne). (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
91. Case NO.F.4-91/2015-R (7/2015). SENIOR MINING GEOLOGIST (BS-18). TEMPORARY. LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD. GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN. MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM AND NATURAL RESOURCES. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class orGrade’C’ M.Sc. degree in Geology with specialization in Mining Geology/ Economic Geology or equivalent from a University recognized by the HEC. EXPERIENCE: (i) Five (5) years post qualification research experience in the field of Geology, (ii) Must have published at least three (3) research papers in the fields of Geology. AGE LIMIT: 25-35 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Punjab. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
92. Case NO.F.4-94/2015-R (7/2015). TWO ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARIES (BS-16). PERMANENT. MILITARY FINANCE WING. FINANCE DIVISION. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION (i) Second Class or Grade’C’ Bachelors degree from a University recognized by HEC. (ii) A minimum speed of 100/50 w.p.m in shorthand/ typing respectively, (iii) Must be computer literate. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Merit=One and Khyber PakhtunKhwa=One. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
Note: Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) will be held at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta Centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each center are available.
93. Case No.F.4-95/2015-R (7/2015). NINE DRILLING ENGINEERS (BS-17). TEMPORARY. LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD. GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN. MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM AND NATURAL RESOURCES. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ B.E/B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a University recognized by the HEC. AGE LIMIT: 22-30 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Punjab=Five (Open merit=Four and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=One), Sindh (Urban)=One, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa= Two and GBFATA=One (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
94. Case No.F.4-99/2015-R (7/2015). ELEVEN JUNIOR CIVILIAN SECURITY OFFICERS (BS-16). PERMANENT. OS DIRECTORATE. GHQ. MINISTRY OF DEFENCE. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE: Retd. JCO or equivalent of the Armed Forces. OR (i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the HEC. (ii) Two (2) years post qualification experience as Security Supervisor. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years
^ plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
5 DOMICILE: Merit= Two, Punjab=Five, Sindh(Rural)=One,
3 Sindh(Urban)=One, GBFATA=One and AJK=One. (Both
9 male and female candidates are eligible).
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1. All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the General Instructions particularly para-16 of the same to update themselves before applying.
2. All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date i.e. 27.7.2015 addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
3. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
4. The Pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A.B&C) of General Instructions, the candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate( where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post. SMS and E-mail. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate is preselected. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
5. The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/-; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-QRGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
6. Admission Certificates for Screening (MCQ’s Test) for BS-16 & 17 posts and Written (Descriptive Test) for BS-18 & above posts, for General Recruitment Cases will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.qov.pk on 24″ August. 2015 tentatively. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
7. Conduct of Test: The Screening (MCQ)/Written (Descriptive) Test for Consolidated Advt. No.7/2015 will tentatively be held from 13.9.2015 onwards. However, in small cases such tests can be conducted even in the very next month or as early as possible so candidates are advised to frequently visit FPSC website for the updates.
8. Change of Centre: No request for change of centre shall be entertained except only in genuine hardship cases. The candidates can apply for change of centre with proper proof latest by 31.7.2015 Thereafter no such request shall be entertained.
9. Closing Date for submission of applications is
Monday, 27th July, 2015.
HASEEB ATHAR SECRETARY FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION