Join Pak Rangers Punjab 2022 – Online Apply For Rangers Jobs
Pak Rangers Jobs Details:
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS)|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan Country (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||07 December 2022|
Available Vacancies for Pak Rangers:
- Sipahi GD
Eligibility for Pak Rangers:
- Civilians must older than 18 years old (Preference: 18 to 22 Years)
- 5 feet 6 inches tall
- 33-inch chest (with a 1/2-inch expansion)
How to Online Apply For Pakistan Rangers
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pakistan Rangers” will be continued till the last date to apply 07 December 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Pakistan Rangers which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com
- Online registration will start on 27th November 2022 & will ends on 07 December 2022.
- For this recruiting of Sepoy GD Jobs 2022, both Civilians and Members of the Military are Acceptable. The advertising lists the percentage-based quotas for each province.
- For Punjab Province, which includes Islamabad Capital Territory, a 50% quota is observed. The advertising provides the quota percentages for the following provinces: KPK, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK.
- Minorities are also given a quota in Punjab Rangers. Middle school graduates are welcome to apply for this position, however those with higher academic levels will be given precedence.
- The physical qualifications, including height, chest size, and age restriction, should also be filled out by applicants. Male candidates between the ages of 18 and 30 may apply for this Sepoy General Duty Recruitment.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 042 – 99220037
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Pakistan Rangers by an Email address is email@example.com
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Rangers in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).