Join Pakistan Navy For Commissioned Officer 2022
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Intermediate, FSc or O/A Level|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistan residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||12 June 2022|
- PN Cadets (Permanent Commission 2022-B)
- Domicile Quota: Pakistani nationals.
- Required Gender: Unmarried Male.
- Age Limit (Civilians): Age between 16 Years 6 Months to 21 Years, which will be calculated till 1st January of 2023.
- Age Limit for In-Service Candidates: The age limit for In-Service Candidates (Armed Forces in Uniform) is 17 to 23 years.
- Required Education: FSc, O/A Level
- Height criteria: The minimum height criteria is required 5 feet 4 inches.
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “Pakistan Navy“ will be continued till the Last Date to apply 12 June 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificates of all districts/cities of All Provinces / All over Pakistan for Recruitment to fill all job vacancies mentioned above.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for vacancies announced by Pakistan Navy which are also mentioned above must apply through the online portal by Clicking Here OR by searching / Browsing www.joinpaknavyagov.pk
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of Pakistan Navy by means of the Phone helpline Number which is (042) 66960141
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Navy in the below Job Advertisement paper.