Lemons are going to be expensive, save them today. Know how lemons can be preserved without spoiling before Ramadan?
Where everyone is badly caught in this storm of inflation, the poor and the middle class are the most affected, because they have to think about which vegetable to cook today that is cheap.
For example, today tomatoes and lemons are available very cheaply in the market, the prices of which will reach asan when Ramadan comes. That is why housewives try to preserve these things as much as possible so that they can last for a long time.
How to preserve lemons:
Many women do not know how to preserve lemons, so that they do not spoil and can be used for a long time. So let us tell you an easy way
- First, buy cheap lemons, and don’t worry about how they look, just get juicy ones from the market.
- Now wash them and squeeze their juice well in a bowl.
- After extracting the juice, strain them through a sieve to separate the seeds, or you can also remove them with a spoon.
- Then pour the lemon juice into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- When they are frozen, put these cubes in a plastic bag and keep them in the freezer.
- At the time of use, scoop out a cube and add it to food or juice it, it can last a long time comfortably.