PMC administers the MDCAT usually 3-4 months following the FSc test. MDCAT 2022 will take place on November 13th. The final date has been revealed. The MDCAT is required for admission to medical and dental schools in Pakistan.
On Tuesday, the PMC will meet to discuss post-exam analyses.
Mdcat marks are projected to rise. Visit PMC.ORG for further information. Tomorrow is Pk.
Universities will administer exams around the country. All candidates in the province are given the same question paper. Paper-based examination.
All information is officially verified.
- As Per as PMC Syllabus
- The Paper will be From MCQs Bank
- No change In Paper Pattern
- Additional Marks Will Be given to hafiz E Quran
- Provisional University will Conduct the test.
- The test Will be Paper Pen based
- In Punjab, UHS MDCAT will be conduct
- In Sindh, Dow Medical University will Conduct a test
- KPK KMU will conduct the test.
- Passing marks For MBBS is 55%.
- Passing marks for BDS is 45%
Policy for Rescheduling during exams
- Only cases of major emergencies such as medical emergencies,
accidents, natural disasters, and issues with MDCAT exam dates conflict with
any other exam will be considered valid for rescheduling & absenteeism.
- Rescheduling will be solely based on the availability of a future date and not an absolute right in the event of a candidate being absent on their scheduled exam date.
SOP for Rescheduling During Exam
From 6th September 2022, the scheduling option will open again, and Candidates can directly reschedule their exam in the event of an emergency or health issue.
|Preparation||For Online Preparation Visit PMRC.ORG.Pk|
Eligibility Criteria For PMC MDCAT
- Any person (Pakistani/Overseas Pakistani/Foreign National) shall be eligible
to register for and attempt the MDCAT examination.
- FSC/HSSC/A level result/degree IS NOT required for MDCAT 2022
- A candidate is permitted to take the MDCAT exam only once in each
- 65% (130 out of 200) for admission into Medical Colleges
- 55% (110 out of 200) for admission into Dental Colleges.
For students who took the exam in 2021 and want to use their 2021 results for
admissions in 2022-23, the equivalence score calculator will be available on the
National MDCAT Pattern 2022
- 68 MCQs from Biology
- 56 MCQs from Chemistry
- 56 MCQs from Physics
- 20 MCQs from English
- 10 MCQs from Logical Reasoning
The total time of the National MDCAT test is 3.5hour (210 minutes). You have to complete 210 multiple choice questions in 210 minutes.
Logical Reasoning MCQs In MDCAT
What is a logical reasoning test? Logical reasoning tests are a type of IQ test (sort of puzzle; Pahaili) used to measure your problem-solving skills. They come in various forms, but all have the underlying purpose of assessing your logical aptitude and your ability to draw conclusions from a given set of information.
It does not require prior knowledge. Rather, it relies on general intelligence, like a standard IQ test. Logical reasoning is an essential part of most National and all International entrance test exams and job interviews through this exam they assess candidates’ personalities.