Law Admission Test HEC Session November 2021
Hec has announced new session for law admission test LAT which is compulsory for the admission in L.L.B 5 Years program in the educational universities of Pakistan.
Registration is open for Law Admission Test #LAT
Deadline: November 15, 2021
10:22 AM · Oct 31, 2021
LAW ADMISSION TEST (LAT)
For Admission in Five-Year Undergraduate LLB Degree Programme The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting Law Admission Test (LAT) for applicants desirous to get admission in five-year undergraduate LLB Degree Programme in HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and valid colleges affiliated with Public Sector Universities in compliance with directions of the Honorable Supreme Court vide its Order dated March 6, 2018 and Judgement dated August 31, 2018 passed in C. P134/2012.
Who Can Apply for Law Admission Test?
• Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent/Grade 12 Education.
• Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent/Grade 12 Education and awaiting results.
Test Pattern and Syllabus
Division of Questions Marks Nature of Questions Essay (either in English or Urdu) 15 200 words maximum Personal Statement (either in English or Urdu) 10 200 words maximum MCQs: English 20 Synonyms/Antonyms/Prepositions MCQs: General Knowledge 20 MCQs: Islamic Studies 10 MCQs: Pakistan Studies 10 MCQs: Urdu 10 Vocabulary MCQs: Math 05 Basic Math Total Marks 100 Passing Marks 50
Date of Examination
• Test will be held on November 28, 2021 tentatively. Any change in test date will be communicated through www.hec.gov.pkand http://etc.hec.gov.pk
• Applicants who register through HEC online registration process will be able to download their Roll Number Slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk and registered Email address a week before the test date
• Email/SMS will also be sent to registered applicants for test date, time and venue. While filling online application forms, candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile numbers on which they wish to receive Roll Number Slips.
• A print of Roll Number Slip and Original CNIC will be required to enter the Test Centre on the Test Day.
Details of Examination Centers
• The Test will be conducted in major cities. Applicants may select any Test/Examination Centre from the list available in application form. Please note that Examination Centre will not be changed after registration.
How to Register
• Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pkfor online registration.
• In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.qov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or contact HEC regional offices for guidance.
• Application submission comprises two steps: profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Law Admission Test” link on menu panel in left hand side bar of online portal.
• Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for LAT and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
• Test Fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742. Bank Draft/Pay Order will not be accepted.
• Applicants are required to send a copy of Fee Deposit Slip/ATM/Online transfer through courier at the address: Member’s House, HEC Sector H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
• Please mention your CNIC number at the backside of the Deposit Slip.
• The Test Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Deadline for Online Re. istration
Last date for online registration is November 15, 2021.
Helplines: 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432