MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit protects against all known and unknown 0-day vulnerability exploits, protecting users where traditional antivirus and security products fail. It consists of an innovative patent-pending vulnerability-agnostic application shielding technology that prevents malicious vulnerability exploits from compromising computers. Includes “shields” for all major browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) and all browser components such as Java, Adobe Reader, Flash and Shockwave. Blocks all exploit kits such as Blackhole, Sakura, Phoenix, Incognito without requiring any signature updates. No need to train or configure, MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit is 100% install-and-forget anti-exploit solution.
MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit is based on the former product ExploitShield from ZeroVulnerability, which was recently acquired by MalwareBytes.
What’s new in this version:
- Added new techniques for protection from stage1 exploits.
- Added new techniques for protection from stage2 exploits.
- Added new technique for stage1 and stage2 memory protections.
- Added new hooking of certain Windows 8.x specific functions.
- Added more verbose logging.
- Fixed bug with Acrobat Reader shield.
- Fixed bug installing MBAE in x64 systems where WinDir is in non-C drive.
- Fixed bug “missing MSVCP100D.DLL” when uninstalling MBAE.
- Fixed bug with excluding HitmanPro.Alert upgrades.
- Fixed bug with negative shielded applications counter.
- Fixed issue with Chrome extensions crash when stopping/starting MBAE.
Download: Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 0.09.5.1000 Beta | 1.7 MB (Freeware)
View: MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit Website
Related Posts via Categories