Applications for the award of Mora Scholarship are invited from the eligible Muslim students who have passed their F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc examination year 2024 and are studying in this institution in Bachelor/Master/MS/M.Phil Program can apply on prescribed form.
(Fresh and current semester students can apply).
Mora Scholarship 2024
Zakat department has issue grant for the scholarship Mora 2024 for needy poor students.
|Level of Education||Scholarship Amount (PKR)|
Look at below scholarship as well
Eligibility Criteria for MORA Minority Scholarship 2023-24
- Regular students of Government / Public Sector Institutes (Schools, Colleges, and Universities) with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Poor, needy, orphans, and handicapped students belonging to minority groups having a good educational record are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for MORA Minority Scholarship 2023-2024
- The application can be submitted online supported with the last two duly attested annual marks sheets and parents’/Guardian /guardians ‘ original income certificate.
- All particulars of the students concerned will be certified by the Head of the Educational Institute, An attested copy of the school progress report/marks sheet of the last annual examination showing the actual performance of the student will be enclosed. Marks sheets Prepared on the printed form or plain paper afresh will not be accepted.
- The Head of Institutes should check that forms are complete in every aspect, required documents/certificates are attached, and prepare a list of such students and send it to this ministry along with his covering letter duly signed by him. Only applications received through Educational institutions shall be considered.
- Students receiving financial assistance, stipend scholarship, etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- The CNIC number of the applicant or NADRA B-form for younger than 18 years must be written on the forms and copies must be attached.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Students of Private Institutes are not eligible to apply.
- Students’ parents and Guardians are advised to provide a contact number and email addresses to get possible queries resolved in time.
- Note. The Application Forma received before the advertisement and after the closing date shell not be considered
MORA Scholarship Requirements :
The attested Photocopies of the following documents must be attached with Application form:
- Parents/Guardian CNIC
- Applicant’s CNIC or Form-B
- Educational Certificates
- Last semester fee voucher
- LZ-19 copy attested by Chairman Zakat Committee
MORA Scholarship Non-Eligibility:
- Students studying on self finance/private are not eligible for educational assistance. Cases of such students will not be forwarded to Mora Office.
- University/Institute authorities will ensure that student’s Father/Mother/Guardian is NOT GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE.
- Student is not receiving financial assistance from any other government/non government department/institution.
The application form is also available at Photostat Shop, GC University and GCUF website.
MORA Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301
MORA Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date:
Last Date : November 07, 2023
Q: What is the Mora Scholarship?
A: It is a scholarship for eligible Muslim students studying in a Bachelor/Master/MS/M.Phil Program.
Q: Who can apply for the scholarship?
A: Fresh and current semester students who have passed their F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc examination in 2023 and are studying in this institution.
Q: How much is the scholarship amount?
A: PKR 6,000 for Intermediate and Graduate, PKR 12,000 for BS/Graduate/Post Graduate, and PKR 18,000 for Engineering/Medical/Computer Science students.
Q: What documents are required to be attached with the application form?
A: Parents/Guardian CNIC, Applicant’s CNIC/Form-B, Educational Certificates, Last semester fee voucher, and LZ-19 copy attested by Chairman Zakat Committee.
Q: Who is not eligible for the scholarship?
A: Students studying on self-finance/private and receiving financial assistance from any other government/non-government department/institution.
Q: Where can I get the application form?
A: Photostat Shop, GC University, and GCUF website.
Q: What is the last date to submit the application form?
A: 7 November 2023
Q: Who can I contact for further information?
A: Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO) at 041-9201301.