Motorway Police Jobs in Pakistan 2022
Public Parkway and Motorway Police has declared new government work opening for all inhabitants of Punjab,All over Pakistan. Pakistani nationals having degree capabilities going from Essential, Center, Matric are urged to go after recently reported empty position seats. To apply for every one of these BPS-01 to BPS-5 situations at the Motorway Police, up-and-comers should be between the ages of 18 and 25.
|Department||National Highway & Motorway Police.|
|Req. Education||Primary, Middle, Matric|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistan residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||25 September 2022|
- Auto Mechanics
- Dispatch Riders
- Helpers Cook
How to Apply
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in the department of “National Highway & Motorway Police” will be continued till the last date to apply 25 September 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by National Highway & Motorway Police which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing http://njp.gov.pk
- Under no circumstances will applications that are delivered by hand or via postal service be accepted. Applicants must thoroughly complete the online form and supply detailed and accurate information.
- At the time of the exam or interview, records and copies with attestations are necessary. Candidates who reside in the appropriate jurisdiction may apply for more than one position.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is +92-51-9320320-21
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by National Highway & Motorway Police in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).