NADRA Latest Government Jobs 2022
|Department||National Database and Registration Authority – NADRA.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Matric, Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||12 June 2022|
- Deputy Director Monitoring – Age Limit (50 Years)
- Deputy Director Evaluation – Age Limit (50 Years)
- Intelligence Officers – Age Limit (48 Years)
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “NADRA National Database and Registration Authority“ will be continued till the Last Date to apply 12 June 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificates of all districts/cities of All Provinces / All over Pakistan for Recruitment.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for vacancies announced by NADRA National Database and Registration Authority which are also mentioned above must apply through the online portal by Clicking Here OR by searching / Browsing https://nadra.gov.pk/careers
- Retired Armed Forces Officers (Lt. Col, Major or Equivalent) and Retired JCOs NCOs or Equivalent will be encouraged to apply.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of NADRA National Database and Registration Authority by means of the Phone helpline Number which is 051-90391582
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by National Database and Registration Authority – NADRA in the below Job Advertisement paper.