National Disaster Risk Management Jobs 2022
|Department||National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF.|
|Req. Education||Intermediate (FA/ FSc/ ICS), Bachelor, Masters|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||27 October 2022|
- Deputy Manager Gender
- Deputy Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Manager Environment
- Deputy Manager Management Information System
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager MIS
How to Apply
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in the department of “National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF” will be continued till the last date to apply 27 October 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.ndrmf.pk
- The maximum age to apply for the positions mentioned above is 57 years old.
- Candidates MUST apply ONLINE using an Application Form, available at www.ndrmf.pk’s “Career Section,” by entering the necessary information on the online application form and attaching scanned copies of their CV, CNIC, educational transcripts, and experience certificates, at the latest by October 27, 2022, before the office closes at 1700 hours.
- No need to provide your CV and other materials in the printed copy.
- No claim of any kind relating to incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date and time will be accepted.
- Age, education, and other factors shall be taken into account starting on the day when applications are submitted. Part-time, honorary, apprentice, and intern roles won’t be taken into account or count toward experience requirements.
- The Higher Education Commission must certify or recognize the equivalent qualifications of all applicants. Candidates from abroad who meet the requirements must submit an equivalent certificate from the Higher Education Commission. After being chosen, a candidate must provide degree(s) that have been H EC verified before beginning employment.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must present all original documentation.
- Following a thorough review of all applications, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the exam or interview. A candidate must have received their full dose of Covid-19 vaccination before the physical test or interview. This will need to be documented with a certificate.
- No TA or DA will be permitted during the test or interview. It may be possible to engage face-to-face remotely through voice or video, so applicants are urged to make sure their contact information is up-to-date.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (051) 9108300
- NDRMF provides a benefits package and competitive compensation. The actual appointment remuneration will be determined by the NDRMF using its criteria and calculations while taking into account the credentials and expertise of the chosen candidate.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a government agency, a semi-government organization, an autonomous body, or a corporation shall submit their application through the appropriate channels with the NOC of the relevant departments issued on their letterhead. Additionally, if such a candidate is chosen, a contract employment agreement will be used to offer the post.
- A candidate will submit his application at his own expense and risk. Any information that is later determined to be false, whether during an induction or while in service, will result in the termination of the candidate’s application or employment.
- The appointment shall be made pending completion of all statutory, legal, and administrative requirements.
- The hiring procedure for any position(s) may be postponed or canceled by the organization at any time and without providing a reason.
- The selected candidate must not be permitted to directly or indirectly engage in any other business, occupation, or profession of any sort.
- Employment at NDRMF shall be on a full-time basis.
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF by an Email address is info@ndrmf
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).