National Poverty Graduation Program Of Pakistan Jobs 2022
|Department||National Poverty Graduation Program of Pakistan.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Matric, Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||24 May, 2022|
- It Officer
- MIS Officer
- Financial Management Officer
- Support Staff
- Office Attendant
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of National Poverty Graduation Program of Pakistan will be continued till the Last Date to apply 24 May, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Apply online for the job post of Financial Management Officer by browsing this link https://new.brightspyre.com/jobs/jid/41135 MIS/IT
- Apply online for the job post of MIS/IT Officers by browsing this link https://new.brightspyre.com/jobs/jid/41136
- Apply online for the job post of Support Staff (Office Attendants) by browsing this link https://new.brightspyre.com/jobs/jid/41137
- Applicants are requested to access their job profile and required experience/ qualifications at the web links given above and submit their applications through the Brightspyre portal.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of National Poverty Graduation Program of Pakistan by means of the Phone helpline Number which is +39-0654591
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by National Poverty Graduation Program of Pakistan in the below Job Advertisement paper.