Every non-Muslim student take note! I have some news that might be of interest to you! Scholarships for Deserving Non-Muslim Students 2023 were just made public by the Department of Human Rights and Minorities. This can be the chance you’ve been seeking for if you’re someone who really needs financial help to continue your studies.
The government of Punjab has always been a staunch supporter of education, and they’ve been doing an excellent job of providing educational scholarships to Muslim students. But wait, there’s more! The government has now extended its helping hand to non-Muslim students as well! Yes, you read that right! They have come up with a new policy to promote education and provide financial aid to deserving non-Muslim students across Punjab. This will surely ease the financial burden that you might be facing right now.
But, as you know, there’s no such thing as free lunch. So, here are the eligibility criteria that you must meet to be able to avail of this scholarship. Firstly, you must be a regular student enrolled in a Punjab institution, up to the Ph.D. level. Private candidates enrolled in AIOU or distance learning students need not apply. Secondly, your previous exam/semester marks must be at least 40%. Lastly, your parent’s monthly income should not exceed Rs.38,375.
If you meet all of the above eligibility criteria, then what are you waiting for? Get your hands on a complete scholarship form and submit it along with the required documents. Don’t forget to get your documents verified by a gazetted officer. Also, make sure that you attach all academic documents, a copy of your parent’s CNIC, your domicile, and your detailed mark sheet.
Eligibility Criteria for Stipends
- All regular students up to the Ph.D. level can avail of this scholarship.
- Private candidates enrolled in AIOU or distance learning students are not eligible.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- Candidate must have 40% marks in previous exam/semester.
- The student’s parent’s monthly income must be less than Rs.38,375.
- Eligible students must submit a complete scholarship form with the required documents.
- Verified documents by a gazetted officer.
- Attach all academic documents of the student.
- Attach CNIC copy of the parents
- Detail Marks Sheet
|Amount of scholarship
|Professional Education(MBBS, P.hd, LLB) Masters