NTS Latest Government Jobs 2022
NTS Latest Government Jobs 2022.
|Department||National Testing Services – NTS.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Relevant Qualification, Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||29 March, 2022|
- Senior Manager
- Deputy Director
How to Apply?
Enrollment process for job applications in department of National Testing Services“ will be continued till Last Date to apply (29 March, 2022). To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Job Applications are invited from candidates having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of All Provinces for Recruitment to fill vacant posts.
- Experience will be calculated after post completion of minimum prescribed education & experience.
- Interested Candidates willing to apply for vacancies announced by National Testing Services – NTS which are also mentioned above must apply through online portal before last to apply by Clicking Here OR by searching / Browsing https://www.nts.org.pk/new/projectsnew.php
- Additional information regarding hiring process against any job post can be collected by contacting officials of NTS (National Testing Services) by means of Phone helpline Number which is 051) 8444441
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by NTS (National Testing Services) in below Job Advertisement paper.
Pakistan’s National Jobs Portal
National Job Portal (NJP) is among the major initiatives of the current Government of PAKISTAN, under the “DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF PAKISTAN” vision. It is a single platform for Job seekers from all over the country, to get a job in public sector. National Job Portal provides an excellent opportunity for Job seekers to categorically find and apply on their dream job. In order to maintain transparency, the jobs are posted through a well-developed back end portal, which helps the employer in hiring the deserving candidates only on pure merit basis.