Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Individual Financial Assistance (Education) for Brilliant Deserving Students 2021
Applications are invited for Financial Assistance (Education) for brilliant deserving students from Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal 2021 for Bachelor, Master, MS/M/Phil & Ph.D level programs (Course Work Only) who are enrolled on Fall Semester 2021. (Current Semesters)
PBM Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal is given below:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani
- Family income not more than Rs. 20,000/-
- High academic achievement.
- Students must secure admission in the approved disciplines at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in BS (Hons), Master/MS/M.Phil & Ph.D Program.
- Only those students who are enrolled in their semester in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply
Non – Eligibility for PBM Scholarship
- Students studying on self finance/private are not eligible for educational assistance. Cases of such students will not be forwarded to PBM.
- University/Institute authorities will ensure that student’s Father/Mother/Guardian is NOT GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE.
- Student is not receiving financial assistance from any other government/non government department/institution.
Education Requirements PBM Scholarship
How to apply for PBM Scholarship
All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for admission to BS, Master and MS/M.Phil & Ph.D programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available from Photostats Shops or can be download from website www.gcuf.edu.pk. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained.
The last date for the receipt of applications is 9th September, 2021 to the Students’ Financial Aid Office.
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Your recent unpaid fee voucher.
- Write hand written Application of student on plain page in the name of Director Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal. (PBM)
- Valid copy of CNIC of student/B-Form
- Valid copy of CNIC (Father/Guardian)
- Metric/Intermediate result card
- University result of previous degree
- Student cases will be processed through the Committee constituted by the university and complete cases will be forwarded to PBM.
- PBM will not entertain such students who will directly approach PBM authorities.