If you are willing to get admission in govt nursing institutes in punjab province then it is time to apply now for the admission on PNAS.PHF.GOV.PK official portal.
Punjab Nursing Admission 2023-24 In Govt Institutes
Admission is open now for BSN-Generic Nursing programs for the academic session 2024 in both public and private nursing colleges affiliated with PMC in Pakistan.
Punjab Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Before you start filling admission form online read the below given criteria:
- All the details for Punjab B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria.
- The student must be an Indian Citizen; then, only he/she will be permitted to be admitted.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 17 years and 35 years
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 45% in aggregate (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates) in the 12th Boards exams
- All the students who come from a backward class like SC and ST caste should at least score 40% marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects.
- Candidates appearing for the 12th final year exams can also apply for the entrance exam for Punjab BSc Nursing Admission 2024.
- The candidate who wants to be admitted to BSC nursing needs to pass the English exam in class 12.
- The candidate must be a resident of Punjab
- All the Students need to submit their medical fitness form.
Main Nursing Colleges contact numbers
- College of Nursing, Mayo Hospital, Lahore (042-37227246)
- College of Nursing, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore (042-99200893)
- College of Nursing, Lahore General Hospital, Lahore (042-99268843)
- College of Nursing, Jinnah Hospital, Lahore (042-35973966)
- College of Nursing, Services Hospital, Lahore (042-99204877)