Punjab Parks & Wildlife Department 2022
|Department||Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, FA/FSc/ICs, DVM, Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||Punjab (All Punjab residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||16 May, 2022|
- Wildlife Inspector
- Wildlife Watcher
- Veterinary Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Assistant Director Wildlife
- Green Man
- Animal Keeper
- Hatchery Man
- Field Compounder
- Wildlife Supervisor
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department“ will be continued till the Last Date to apply 16 May, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of Punjab Province All over Pakistan for Recruitment to fill all job vacancies mentioned above.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper) along with all attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates to company’s address of Project Director, Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Program, Green Pakistan Program, Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore, Punjab before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department by means of the Phone helpline Number which is 042-99212377
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department in the below Job Advertisement paper.