Punjab Planning & Development Board Jobs 2022
|Department||Punjab Planning & Development Board.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Bachelor, Master, M.sc, MS, BS|
|Location Quota||Punjab Pakistan (All Punjab residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||16 June, 2022|
- Deputy Director Monitoring (Salary, Rs: 1,75,000)
- Deputy Director Social (Salary, Rs: 1,75,000)
- Assistant Director Infrastructure (Salary, Rs: 1,50,000)
- Deputy Director Infrastructure (Salary, Rs: 1,75,000)
- Assistant Director Social (Salary, Rs: 1,50,000)
- Deputy Director Evaluation (Salary, Rs: 1,75,000)
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of Punjab Planning & Development Board will be continued till the Last Date to apply 16 June, 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificate of all districts/cities of Punjab Province for Recruitment.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for vacancies announced by Punjab Planning & Development Board which are also mentioned above must apply through the online portal by Clicking Here OR by searching / Browsing https://dgmepunjab.gov.pk/
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of Punjab Planning & Development Board by means of the Phone helpline Number which is +92-42-99059000
- Applicants can also send their queries to Company’s officials with help of an Email address which is [email protected]
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Punjab Planning & Development Board in the below Job Advertisement paper.