Rainlendar is a customizable calendar application which stays out of your way but keeps all your important events and tasks always visible on your desktop. It is a very lightweight application that doesn’t use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearance
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook’s appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn’t hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
What’s new in this version:
- The last character was trimmed in some texts in local ics files breaking the text encoding.
- Linux version crashed on Google’s authentication.
- The time zone for Google events was not adjusted correctly.
- The events were marked as past a day early if multiday event grouping was set to none.
- Disabled autocompleting combobox for the categories in Linux since the control doesn’t support setting the selection.
- Manager shows the number of items currently visible/selected in the list.
- Added possibility to limit the downloaded events by time in the Google calendar v3
Download: Rainlendar 2.12.1 Build 137 | 14.4 MB (Lite version, Freeware)
Download: Rainlendar 64-bit | 15.2 MB
View: Rainlendar Website
Related Posts via Categories