Recuva is a freeware utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Windows Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses! Like all other Piriform products including CCleaner, Recuva is free for both commercial and personal use.
- Simple to use interface – just click ‘Scan’ and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives , Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It’s fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
- Added Ext2 and Ext3 file system support.
- Added recovery from volumes without GUID.
- Improved SSD detection and support.
- Improved Secure Overwrite on Windows XP.
- Optimized FAT32 volume deep scan algorithm.
- Improved partition detection on VHD images. (Recuva Professional only).
- Improved Show drives options.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Download: Recuva 1.51.1063
| 4.0 MB (Freeware)
Link: Home Page
error: Content is protected !!