Headache is a totally unbearable pain due to stress, a lot of work and not sleeping well over the week. When you face this pain you need to rest and recite dua for sar dard. Headache is the asked as Sar dard in urdu language, we also seek help from ALLAH SAW to cure from this disease.
Below is the easy treatment in urdu for this pain.
Sir ke dard ki dua
- Go to the bed
- Take a rest and dim or turn off the light in the room
- If possible take Wuzu
- After that recite 41 times Bismillah Sharif
- Do this to count until you release from this pain.
Sar Dard ki Dua in Roman English
This dard ki dua is proven by many of the members as well and find it the first home treatment for dard at the head especially.
Jiske Sar Me Dard Ho wo Sar me Hath Rakh kar 41 Bar ﷽ Padh kar Phuk Le Insha Allah Dard Sahi Ho Jayega. Masha ALLAH with the help of the dua you can also get the relief in the half head pain which is also called as adha sar ka dard in local language.
Sar Dard Ki Wajuhaat
- Neend ka kam ya na ana
- Hormones main tebdeeliyan
- Bhook ka na lagna
- Pani ki kami
- Badhazmi, tezabiyat aur maidy main gas ka ban’na
- Taiz roshni aur bout zida shor
- Bout zida medicine ka istimal
- Bout meethi ghizain ya carbohydrates ka istamal
- Bohat Zayada Caffeine ka Istamal
- Khushbu Ya Perfume Ka Kasrat Istemal
- Achanak Mausam Ki Tabdili
- Bulandi Ka Safar
Sar Dard kay Ilaj Ka Desi Totkay in Roman English
Here is the proven Ubqari Totka for sar dard you can also take this as a home remedy for aadha sar dard which is now very common in youngsters. We also told you about the common pain
Ingredients and Process of Making :
- Adha kilo doodh main 3 tolah imli (Tamarind) 1 ghante tak bhigoin.
- Yaad rahe k pehly imli ko garam pani sy dho kr bhigona hai.
- Phir isy aag par josh dain or jab doodh phat jaye to paneer nikal kar doodh k pani main hasb-e-zaroorat Misri (white rock sugar) mila kar subah ke waqt piyen.
3-4 din k istemal sy har qisam ka sar ka dard tek ho jaye ga.
You can read more health tips on our website to stay healthy.
Sar mai dard ki dua
Here is a dua for relief from a headache or any type of pain in English transliteration:
“Bismillah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar, Laa ilaaha illa-Allaah, Astaghfirullah”
Translation: “In the name of Allah, praise be to Allah, Allah is the greatest, there is no god but Allah, I seek forgiveness from Allah.”