Summer Internship Program Jobs In Pakistan 2022
|Department||Ministry of Industries and Production.|
|Job type||Government Internships|
|Req. Education||Intermediate, FA/FSc/ICs, DAE, Diploma, Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 2022|
- Accounting & Finance
- Admin Department
- Purchase Department
- Store Keeper & Record Keeper
- Vocational Teacher (Trainee)
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “Ministry of Industries and Production“ will be continued till the Last Date to apply 31 May 2022. To apply for available vacant Internship posts, applicants/Internship Seekers must follow these steps:
- Both Male & Female applicants having domicile/residency certificates of all districts/cities of All over Pakistan for Recruitment.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for any Internship post* mentioned above must reach for Walk-in Internship interviews along with all attested original of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates at company’s address of Northern By-Pass, Neel Kot Near Zakariya Public School on Head Muhammad Wala Road Multan, Punjab, Pakistan before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any Internship post can be collected by contacting officials of the Ministry of Industries and Production by means of the Phone helpline Number which is 0300-9400144
- Applicants can also send their queries to Company’s officials with the help of an Email address which is [email protected]
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant Internship posts officially announced by the Ministry of Industries and Production in the below Internship Advertisement paper.