SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you’ll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback 😉
- Internationalization support.
What’s new in this version:
- 0002470: [Refactoring] “AppWork GmbH” rationalization (Kyle_Katarn) – resolved.
- 0002472: [Refactoring] Multiple company name for SUPERAntiSpyware (Kyle_Katarn) – resolved.
- 0002471: [Refactoring] Multiple company name for freefilesync (Kyle_Katarn) – resolved.
- 0002466: [New Feature] Epson Scan filtering (hardwared dependant) (Kyle_Katarn) – resolved.
- 0002467: [Bug] “Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit” identification issue (Kyle_Katarn) – resolved.
This is the portable version, ‘sponsor’ free – without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.
Download portable: SUMo 22.214.171.124 | 655 KB (Freeware)
View: SUMo Website
Related Posts via Categories