TEVTA Punjab Government Jobs 2022
|Department||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab TEVTA.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Middle, Intermediate, FA/FSc/ICs, Icom, Bcom, BE, BS|
|Location Quota||Punjab (All Punjab residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||27 May, 2022|
- Nstructor Mechanical Hvacr
- Inventory Clerk
- Store Attendant
- Instructor Auto Diesel
- Instructor Electrical
- Lab Instructor Mechanical Auto Diesel
How to Apply?
The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “TEVTA Punjab“ will continue until the Last Date to apply 27 May 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificates of all districts/cities of Punjab Province for Recruitment to fill all job vacancies mentioned above.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper) along with attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates to company’s address of Principal office, Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority TEVTA, Chak Number 06, Shumali road, Fruit Mandi, Bhalwal, Sargodha Division, Punjab before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of TEVTA Punjab by means of the Phone helpline Number which is 0312-7801947
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by TEVTA Punjab in the below Job Advertisement paper.