When the mobile came out of the man’s stomach after 6 months, how was he? The amazing incident of a man who swallowed a mobile phone
Often such news has been going viral on the internet from all over the world that a person swallowed a Nokia 3310 mobile phone and needles came out of a woman’s stomach.
Now another similar incident happened that an Egyptian citizen had swallowed a mobile phone a few months ago due to which he was in severe pain for several months.
The said person was admitted as a patient in Aswan University Hospital on Friday night due to severe abdominal pain.
After examining the patient, the doctors said that the man is suffering from severe infection and abdominal pain.
The doctors decided to do the patient’s first X-ray and lab tests before immediate surgery.
He later said that an operation was required to remove the “external device” from the patient’s abdomen.
Doctors then realized that he had swallowed a small phone, which was preventing the patient’s food from being digested, and causing excruciating pain.
Then the doctors removed the mobile phone from the patient’s stomach through an operation after 6 months, after which the patient’s condition was said to be stable.