Today Jobs in Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Job In Pakistan 2022 – Bank Jobs in Pakistan 2022
|Age Limit||30-40 Years|
|Organization||Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited Lahore|
|Posting Place||All Pakistan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
Bank Square, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore.
|Contact No.||042-99211432-36 Ext: 258|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Bank Square, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore.|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should Minimum Bachelors degree in IT/CS/BSC from HEC recognized University. Master’s degree will be an added advantage Experience: Minimum 3-4 years post qualification experience. Additional Certifications on Microsoft, CCNA, CCNP, or any other relevant areas will be a plus.
How to Apply?
- i. Interested Candidates are required to submit their applications along with self-explanatory/detailed C.V. and a recent photograph to the Head, Human Resource Division, The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Ltd., Head Office, Lahore at Cooperative Bank House, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, 5-Bank Square, Lahore upto 30th Jan-2022, in an envelope marked as: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________________”.
- ii. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further deliberations. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- iii. Selected candidates will be offered a 03-years contract on mutually agreeable terms and conditions with revision of the contract or permanent absorption at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- The application should not be accompanied by a document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Candidates qualified in the physical test shall only be called for the written tests by PTS. Test venue and date shall be communicated separately.
- Candidates must have to qualify for Driving Test. A second chance for a Driving Test to be given to the candidates at the same time, if he/she fails in the first attempt. (for Drivers)
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- No relaxation in the upper age limit is allowed.
- The applicants can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit applications.
- Every citizen having domiciled of Sindh Province (concerned district) regardless of religion, color, race, & creed should apply for the recruitment on the basis of equal opportunity.
- Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.