Today Jobs in Teaching Jobs At Quaid-E-Azam Rangers School Karachi – Teaching Jobs 2022
Applications are invited for Teaching Jobs at Quaid-E-Azam Rangers Special Children School Super Highway Tool Plaza Karachi. Special Education Center has announced the latest 11 vacancies for Teachers in Karachi. Latest Teaching Jobs in Karachi 2022.
|Age Limit||18-25 Year|
|Organization||Quaid-e-Azam Rangers School Karachi|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Nazim Street, Block A North Nazimabad Town, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh|
|Contact No.||0342 2205576|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Office of Qaid E Azam Rangers Special Children School Karachi|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants / Candidates should be M.A, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Distribution Of Seats Subject Wise
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total Seats|
|1||Teacher For Disabled Children||01|
|3||Teacher For Blind Children||01|
|4||Teacher For DD Children||03|
|7||Quran Teacher (Female)||01|
Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given a6ddress below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.