Departmental Assistant Job, Institute of Business Administration IBA Karachi, Job
Leadership and Ideas for Tomorrow
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi, South Asia’s premier business school seeks the services of energetic, dedicated, result-oriented and dynamic team players for the position of “Departmental Assistant” in various academic departments.
• The incumbent will report to the Departmental Chairperson and will be responsible to provide administrative assistance to the Chairperson and departmental faculty, including maintaining office records, keeping Chairperson’s diary, maintaining departmental events’ calendar
• Coordinating/arranging departmental meetings in consultation with Associate Dean Office
• Coordinating with other departments as and when required, for assignments like data gathering, arranging transport, venue booking etc
• Handling day-to-day administrative issues of the department and frequently interact with Faculty, Students and Program Offices
• Provide ERP related assistance
• Maintain close working relationship with the concerned Associate Dean Office Requirements:
• Graduate from any HEC recognized University/Institute with at least 1 year of experience
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office
• Ability to speak and write English
• Excellent Customer Services, Communications, Interpersonal and Problem Solving Skills How to Apply:
Interested candidates should fill the Online Pre-employment Application Form available on the IBA web link: https://careers.iba.edu.pk along with their updated CVs, latest by January 07, 2015.
Head of Human Resource
Institute of Business Administration (IBA)