Meal Officer Job in District Jhang National Ngo, Project Engineer, Field Engineer, Social Organizers
A well reputed national NGO invites application for the following positions from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for its forthcoming poverty alleviation and community development project in District Jhang Punjab Pakistan.
1. Project Engineer: Civil Engineers with BE/MS in engineering degree from reputed universities with 4 years relevant experience.
2. Field Engineers: Civil Engineering with B. Tech/ Diploma holders with 2-3 years relevant experience or BE Engineers with 1 year relevant experience.
3. MEAL Officer: Master degree holders with 2-3 years relevant experience.
4. Social Organizers (Male & Female): Master degree holder in social sciences with 2 years relevant experience.
5. Finance Officer: M.Com/MBA/MPA (Finance) with minimum 2 years relevant experience.
6. Admin and Logistic Officer: MBA/MPA/M.Com with 2 years relevant experience.
7. Security Guard / Office Boy: Literate with 2 years experience.
We offer prestigious working environment and competitive salary to the right candidate. We are equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply. Candidates are requested to post following documents; (1). Covering letter (2). Updated CV (3). CNIC copy (4). Attested copy of highest degree received (5). Domicile
The documents should be received by 5th January, 2015 to PO Box- 845, Post mall, University PO, Peshawar 25120.