1307+ Plus Jobs Junior Clerk Jobs Education Department Punjab 2022 – Jobs 2022
Higher Education Department, Government of Punjab invited applications from the interested candidates to fill Junior Clerk Jobs Education Department from all Districts of Punjab on different vacant positions on 05 years contract basis. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. HED Jobs 2022.
Applicants / Candidates should be i. An intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board
ii. A speed of 25 words per minute in Typewriting.
NOTE: preference shall be given to those who know Urdu Typewriting at a speed of 25 w.p.m
- Stenographer BS-14 Jobs,
- Hostel Warden BS-14 Jobs,
- Lab. Technician BS-14 Jobs,
- Accountant BS-14 Jobs,
- Junior Clerk /Library Clerk BS-11 Jobs,
- CareTaker BS-09 Jobs,
- Library Assistant BS-07 Jobs,
- Lecture Assistant BS-07 Jobs,
- Child Care Worker BS-06 Jobs,
- Dispenser BS-06 Jobs,
- Instrument Maker BS-06 Jobs,
Term and Conditions:
1) All the appointments will be made on a merit basis as per “Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 (revised in 2016) of Government of Punjab.”
2) The recruitment will be made on a district basis.
3) Applications along with educational certificates, domicile, CNIC, two passport size pictures and relevant experience certificates attested from government gazetted officer should be reached “on” or “before” 21st January 2022 through registered courier to Deputy Director of Colleges, concerned District.
4) Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/test at Deputy Director Colleges concerned districts.
5) The candidates having corona vaccination will be allowed for test/ interview.
6) 20% quota will be admissible for the children of the in-service/retired employees (BS-01 to BS- 07) of the Higher Department. The said employee will submit an affidavit and certificate from the concerned Deputy Director Colleges that his no son/daughter has been appointed against the said quota.
7) General Age relaxation will be admissible as Government Policy. The age limit for disabled candidates is admissible as per Government Policy. The disabled candidate should attach a “disabled certificate” along with their application.
8) The 5% Minority quota, 3% Disabled (Special) person, 15% women quota will be observed. Male / female / transgender are eligible.
9) Candidate already working should apply through proper channel.
10) The Competent Authority may reduce/enhance the posts and may cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
11) NO TA/ DA will be admissible
|Age Limit||18-25 Year|
|Organization||Higher Education Department Punjab|
|Posting Place||All Punjab|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Secretary Higher Education Department Punjab Civil Secretariat, The Mall, Lahore|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Deputy Director of Colleges, concerned District.|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
How to Apply?
Documents Required: Junior Clerk Jobs Education Department
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.