960+ Police Constables Jobs in Pakistan 2022
|Department||KPK Police Department.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Matric, Relevant Diploma (DAE)|
|Location Quota||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK (All KPK residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||30 September 2022|
- Canine Constables
- Dog Handlers Constables
- Driver Constables
Eligibility criteria for Canine Constables:
- The required education must at least include matriculation and a diploma in veterinary sciences
- Age restriction: 18 to 25 years (Age will be calculated from 30th Sep 2022).
- No modifications will be made to the requirements for credentials, age, height, or chest dimensions.
- The needed minimum height is 5′ 7″. 33 to 34.2 inches around the chest
- Holders of domicile in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Male applicants must finish 1 km in 7 minutes for the physical examination.
- The physical examination for girls calls for an eight-minute mile.
Eligibility criteria for Driver Constables:
- Education: Candidates who have completed high school have LTV driver’s licenses that were issued before the advertisement’s publication date.
- Ages 21 and 30 are the minimum and maximum, respectively (Calculated on 15th Sep 2022).
- Minimum height is 5 feet. an eight-inch chest between 33 and 34.5 (1.5 inches expansion).
- KPK nationals are domiciled
- Physical Examination: One kilometer in six minutes.
How to Apply:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in the department of “KPK Police Department” will be continued till the last date to apply 30 September 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by KPK Police Department which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.etea.edu.pk
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is +92-91-9210457
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of KPK Police Department by an Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by KPK Police Department in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).