AX64 Time Machine allows you to quickly recover from system crashes, virus infections, disk failures, accidentally deleted files, etc. It securely backs up all your files, and provides efficient means to recover your data. Automatic backups continuously protect your PC. Smart backup consolidation merges old backups together so you don’t deal with overwhelming number of backups. You can backup to virtually any type of storage, including internal, external and network drives. Backing up your drive, or restoring it to an earlier point in time normally takes seconds to a minute, depending on the speed of your drives.
Power users will appreciate the ability to quickly go backwards and forwards to any point in time, safely test any software, undo unwanted system updates, cleanly uninstall any program, easily browse through previous versions of files, and much more.
What’s new in this version:
- Added local WinPE environment for restoring Reworked WinPE and made it compatible with Win 8.1
- Fixed BSOD – KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE in Windows 8.1
- Fixed “Hot Restore” to work for Windows 8.1
- Fixed incorrect file size when copying the file from Image Browser Fixed a bug resulting in Event viewer errors related to Search Service database corruption
- Fixed a bug leading to intermittent Backup Browser crash when it’s launched manually Improved Hot restore reliability
- Fixed intermittent crash on Windows XP
Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32 and 64 bit). GPT/UEFI are supported.
Download: AX64 Time Machine 18.104.22.168 | 27.0 MB (Shareware, 30 Day Free Trial)
View: AX64 Time Machine Website
Related Posts via Categories